21. How This Single Mom Grew Her Business From the Kitchen Table into a Multi-Million Dollar Empire with Jan Cavelle
Have you been a single mother and had your world turned upside down by what life threw at you? Have you ever been worried about the future and the struggle of providing for your children on your own due to the unforeseen events that seemed to blindside you with little warning?
Listen to Jan Cavelle and how she braved the unknown, the fear of what life threw at her and not only conquered her inexperience, but made life better because of it. She altered her perception of owning and running a multi-million dollar business and didn't let life beat her down!
Jan Cavelle's world shifted when she suddenly found herself divorced, broke, and single with two small children. Her life had turned upside down. She never saw it coming. The life she had always envisioned was torn away, leaving her terrified for the future and how to care for her two children.
One day, while sitting at her kitchen, the stress of this new life was almost too much for her to handle. She could have cried and been angry at the way life had taken a drastic turn but she didn't.
She dusted herself off and only knew one thing at the time. She had two children that needed her.
Listen to the emotion, the impact of her decisions, and how she had turned her life, and those of her children, around. She built a multi-million dollar business and didn't let the obstacles keep her down!
- How Jan's journey started; from nearly divorced and single mother to starting her own business [1:04]
- Pinpointing the mistakes of running her own business [14:09]
- Jan's the management team and the emotional decisions she had to make [19:10]
- What Jan has been up to since starting and selling her empire [24:07]
- Advice for single mothers who want to start a business [25:36]
CONNECT WITH JAN CAVELLE
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SHOW